Cebu Real Estate News

Information on Asia's Best Property Market

Primary Homes to Pour P260 Million in Courtyards Projects

Courtyards-at-Brookridge

CEBU-BASED real estate developer Primary Homes Inc. (PHI) is investing around P260 million in its Courtyards projects, where two developments under this brand have already been launched, the latest of which is the Courtyards at Brookridge project.

Ramiro Espina, PHI vice president for sales and marketing, said they were encouraged with the feedback they got for their first Courtyards project, which was The Courtyards in Banawa.

“We launched the project in 2014 and within two months, all the 130 units were sold out,” Espina said.

The Courtyards series offers a walk-up garden condominium concept which Espina said is a growing trend in the market.

He said in the past years, there was the single-detached trend, then the townhouses and the high-rise trend.

“Now people are seeing this (walk-up) as an option for the high-rise condo living as it also offers the same proximity to key establishments in the city plus the amenities and the inclusive parking space,” said Michelle Cutang, PHI marketing manager.

Cutang said most of their buyers (60 percent) purchase the units as their second homes while the rest (40 percent) are buying them as investments.

“We are also seeing more of the middle-age market from 30 to 35 years old buying, so this appeals to the younger market including the start-up families,” said Espina.

The Courtyards at Brookridge is located within the Brookridge Subdivision and offers 44 house and lot units.

This latest Courtyards project has 222 units in low-dense three to four story buildings within a one hectare lot.

Each unit measures from 20 square meters to 59 square meters and priced at P1.1 million to P4.6 million.

Aileen Garcia-Yap | Cebu Daily News | June 12, 2016

error: Content is protected !!