$12.99 Amazon.com |
Wondering what the Tiny House movement is all about?
Perhaps you already know and have seen the shows. Yet, you want to know more. Is living tiny really something you can do? Can you face the challenges? Is it as affordable as it sounds?
Find out the answers by obtaining your copy of Tiny Houses: Remarkable Guide to Interior Design, Affordable Living, and 50 Hacks for Ginormous Living!
In this book, you are going to learn:
- The history of Tiny Houses
- Guidance of where to live and how to achieve the Tiny House dream
- Proven and Researched Statistics related to Tiny House Living
- Myths about Tiny Houses
- What it actually mean to go Tiny
- Actual steps to Engineering a Tiny House
- Road safety, regulations, zoning, building, and government codes
- 50 Tiny House Hacks for maximizing your space
- FAQ section
- And Much More!
This book is going to take you into the nitty gritty details of how you can make tiny house living affordable, without totally minimizing your current lifestyle.
Explore what it means to live in a tiny house by discovering:
- The cost of tiny house living
- The benefits versus some common misconceptions
- A few common challenges you will face
- 50 ways to make your place more livable as a tiny house
At the end of the book, you are guaranteed to have the answers you need to determine if tiny house living is for you and the most cost effective ways to get your very own tiny house.
The purpose of this book is to serve as a COMPLETE educational and informative guide in deciding and starting your own tiny house home.
Scroll up today and hit the download button. Take your first BIG step into tiny house living.