$13.38 Amazon.com |
Build Your Own Tiny House and Live Free!
When you read Tiny House – The Definitive Manual to Tiny Houses, you’ll discover everything you need to know about this unique and popular lifestyle. Instead of spending most of your life paying off a traditional house, you can create your own tiny home at a fraction of the cost!
When you join the growing tiny home movement, you’ll enjoy many benefits:
- Two-thirds of tiny house owners don’t pay mortgages
- The majority of people with tiny houses have more savings than average Americans
- Most tiny home owners own their homes outright
- The average cost of a tiny home is $23K, 10% of the average traditional home price.
If you want to explore your creativity, revitalize your finances, and live a life of adventure and freedom, the tiny house lifestyle is for you!
Here’s a preview of the step-by-step instructions you’ll get in this book:
- Joining the Tiny House Movement
- Imagining Yourself Living in a Tiny Home
- Debunking Common Misconceptions about the Tiny House Lifestyle
- Preparing to Create a Tiny House
- Finding Land and Parking Space
- Navigating Zoning Regulations and Building Codes
- Building, Designing, and Decorating Your New Home
- Moving into Your Tiny House with Your Family
- Adapting to Your New Lifestyle and Overcoming Common Challenges
This book even offers a frank discussion of the pros and cons of living in a tiny house!